This high quality 9 litre air / water fire extinguisher is supplied with a wall bracket, a fire extinguisher location sign, an air / water fire extinguisher identification sign and is supplied Filled. Due to the fire extinguishers weight it will require mounting on a solid wall.
When to use:-
Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
Where to use:-
This air / water fire extinguisher is ideal for use in areas that contain ordinary combustible materials such as paper, cardboard and wood. With a 6m range the fire extinguisher can be used from a safe distance and the water jet can be accurately controlled via the hose. When combined with a CO2 fire extinguisher as found here it creates an ideal fire extinguisher package for use in the office.
Where not to use:-
This air / water fire extinguisher is NOT TO BE USED for electrical fires or cooking oil / fat fires under any circumstances.
For a guide to selecting the correct portable fire extinguisher for specific classes of fires please refer to the FPA's Portable Fire Extinguisher Guide which can be viewed and purchased from us here
||Air / Water type fire extinguisher
|Size (Net Mass)
||3A (Still Air Fire Rating)
||up to 300m2 Class A (in accordance with AS2444:2001)*
||approx. 60 seconds
||700kpa (7bar / 102psi) at 23 Deg C
|Periodic Test Pressure
||2.5mpa (25bar / 363psi)
||Mild Steel Body / Stainless Steel Handle / Brass Valve Body
||Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.2 (2007)
||Red all over - no coloured band
* Various factors affect coverage such as hazard risk, travel distance to fire extinguisher and rating of fire extinguisher, the area given is a maximum area that can be covered. See AS2444:2001 section 4 for more details.
When you buy this fire extinguisher, you receive the following items included in the price:-
- Maintenance tag -punched with the month and year that it left our factoryin accordance with AS2444. Identifies when the next 6 month inspection is due.
- Maintenance tag ring
- Fire extinguisher location sign (requirement of AS2444:2001) - SGEL
- Air / water fire extinguisher identification sign - SGH2O
- Wall bracket / hook (Powder coated steel)
There are no MSDS documents for Air / Water Fire extinguishers
While every effort is made to ensure the specifications and pictures are correct, we source products from a number of manufacturers, which leads to differences both visually and physically between equivalent products. If you need current up to date specifications, please Contact Us