Limited time / stock offer - New -NOT old stock- when stock is gone - it's gone!
This high quality and very heavy duty 9kg ABE dry chemical powder fire extinguisher is supplied with a wall bracket, a fire extinguisher location sign, an ABE fire extinguisher identification sign and also features a hose. The hose allows for better aim of the dry chemical powder allowing the user to get directly into the fire. Due to the fire extinguishers weight, the 9kg fire extinguisher will require mounting on a solid wall.
When to use:-
Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
Class E fires – Electrically energised equipment
Where to use:-
The 9kg fire extinguisher is a multi-purpose fire extinguisher that can be used in medium and large industrial units, workshops, large shop areas and offices.
The 9kg ABE dry powder fire extinguisher can be used for floor areas up to 300m2 in accordance with AS2444:2001*
Where not to use:-
Although this fire extinguisher is ideal for electrical fires it is not recommended for use on or nearby sensitive equipment such as computers etc. The residue can be vacuumed up once it has dried but it can be hard to remove if it has contacted a very hot surface.
The 9kg fire extinguisher is not suitable for fires involving cooking oil / fats.
||ABE - Dry chemical powder fire extinguisher
|Size (Net Mass)
||6A:80B:E (Still Air Fire Rating)
||up to 675m2 Class A / 300m2 Class B (in accordance with AS2444:2001)*
||1400kpa (14bar / 203psi) at 23 Deg C
|Periodic Test Pressure
||2.5mpa (25bar / 363psi)
||Mild Steel Body / Stainless Steel Handle / Brass Valve Body
||Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.5 (2007)
||Red with a white band or label
* Various factors affect coverage such as hazard risk, travel distance to fire extinguisher and rating of fire extinguisher, the area given is a maximum area that can be covered. See AS2444:2001 section 4 for more details.
When you buy the 9kg ABE dry powder fire extinguisher, the following items are included in the price:
- Maintenance tag - punched with the month and year that it left our premises in accordance with AS2444. Identifies when the next 6-month inspection is due.
- Fire extinguisher location sign (requirement of AS2444:2001) - SGEL
- ABE fire extinguisher identification sign - SGABE
- Wall bracket / hook (Powder coated steel)
ABE Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher MSDS Document
While every effort is made to ensure the specifications and pictures are correct, we source products from a number of manufacturers, which leads to differences both visually and physically between equivalent products. If you need current up to date specifications, please contact us