Due to the many varying standards and applications we do not stock pre made lay flat fire hydrant hoses. All of our hoses are made to specific order and configured to your requirements.
To place an order we will need to know the following information - feel free to email / call us to provide the details:-
- Total length of the hose assembly required
- Diameter of the hose required (usually 65mm for Lay flat fire hoses)
- Type of fitting on each end - such as BIC Male /Strorz 65 / FBT femaleetc
- Type of pipe required
The option of pipe materials is as follows:-
- Rubber type - This woven fire hose is made from polyester with a synthetic rubber lining and cover. The interior lining and exterior coating on the fire hose jacket is made from PVC nitrile. This extruded cover is highly chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Canvas woven type - The internal tightly woven polyester jacket makes this hose suitable for high pressure pumping applications, combined with protection against abrasion and exposure to the elements.
The hoses once manufactured have the fittings wire whipped onto the hose using stainless steel wire and the hose assembly is tested before being delivered to your door.
Manufacturing time varies from between 1 and 2 weeks.